- Support implementation of the Land Tenure Facility (LTF) project
- Dispute resolution, through the employment of ADRs and TDRs mechanisms, on community land rights and interests.
- Interventions on historical land injustices resolutions
- Promotion of responsible large-scale land-based investments within community lands.
- Pursuing valuation and application of land use planning on Community Lands.
The MOU signing ceremony was presided by National Land Commission Chairman, Gershom Otachi flanked by Commissioner Reginald Okumu. The MOU was signed by the National Land Commission Ag. C.E.O, Kabale Tache Arero & CLAN Policy & Advocacy Chairman, Mr. Martin Simotwo. Other present representatives from the CLAN network at the signing ceremony were; John Mwaiseghe, Danila Lenatiyama, Hon Korir Simotwo and Wilson K. Kipkazi.